Carefree rhymes with safety
One of our top priorities is giving our guests a holiday that’s not only enjoyable, but also safe. That’s why we’ve adopted a wide range of precautionary measures to ensure everyone’s well-being and safety.
Here are our safety measures
- We’re as friendly and warm as ever while keeping a safe distance.
- Our staff wear masks, have their temperature taken every day, and have received training to ensure top levels of service, including when it comes to safety.
- Guests of our hotel are required to wear masks in communal areas indoors and to respect distancing measures.
- We carry out thorough disinfection of communal areas.
- You’ll find a range of hand disinfectant dispensers in communal areas.
- Self-check-in service: a few days before you’re due to arrive, we’ll send you an e-mail asking for your personal details to avoid crowds at the reception and to speed up the check-in process.
- When you arrive, your room will have been cleaned and disinfected using specialised products, and will be disinfected with a professional ionising device upon departure.
- Our housekeeping staff will clean your room when you are absent to ensure maximum safety.
- As per legislation, we’ve removed all print materials from the rooms. We’ll replace these with a digital version.
- All surfaces in the rooms and communal areas are disinfected according to health regulations.
- We pay particular attention to ventilating indoor spaces.
- Disinfectant dispensers are also available to guests in the breakfast and snack buffet area.
- Distancing measures are in place in the garden between loungers for guests not travelling together.
- It is only possible to use the sauna area if this is booked in advance to guarantee distancing can be maintained and to ensure everyone’s safety.
- The indoor pool area with whirlpool beds and whirlpool is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. with a maximum of 15 people at one time.