Terms and conditions
- Rates for adults and children are per person per day.
- The tourist tax is not included in the rate and must be paid in cash at the time of departure. (Tourist tax: €2.00 per person/night from the age of 14.)
- Check-in: Rooms are available from 2 p.m. on your arrival day. All our hotel services, such as car parking, pool, and wellness centre, will also be available for you to use from 2 p.m. on your arrival day.
- Check-out: We kindly ask you to vacate your room and our hotel services by 11 a.m. on your departure day.
- All offer packages may only be booked during the indicated periods and may not be combined with other offers. The promotional rates apply if the duration and board option defined in the offer are complied with.
- Smokers: In compliance with Italian law, please understand that smoking is prohibited in all rooms and communal areas of the hotel.
- Images and sketches may differ.
- We are happy to receive requests regarding the room category; however, we cannot guarantee certain room numbers or the floor.
- Your booking is only considered valid if made in writing by letter, fax, or e-mail and/or following receipt of our written confirmation.
- Small pets are welcome (following receipt of consent from management). Daily rate €15.00 excluding food. Please note that pets are not allowed in the dining room and wellness area. Any damage caused will be billed separately.
- According to Italian law, as of 1 January 2022 it is no longer permitted to pay amounts greater than €999.00 in cash. The following payment methods may be used: debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. We do not accept American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
Cancellation / deposit / late arrival / early departure
Booking cancellations, late arrival, and early departure are always unpleasant for both parties. We therefore wish to inform guests of our cancellation policy:
When your booking is confirmed, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card.
In the event that the details provided are not valid, the booking will be automatically cancelled without notice. Please ensure that the expiry date on your credit card falls after your departure date.
The deposit will be returned to you if your booking is cancelled at least 14 days before your arrival date, then:
- from 14 days before arrival, the full deposit will be retained
- up to 3 days before arrival, payment of 50% of the total amount of your stay will be requested
- for cancellations made within 2 days of arrival, late arrival, and early departure, the full amount of your stay will be charged.
Any services included in the rate but not used are non-refundable. This includes meals.
Cancellations are only accepted and considered valid if made in writing. These conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled rooms are partly or fully rebooked. The same rules apply in the case of early departure.
There is a solution for cancellations made after the cancellation deadlines.
At the time of booking, we recommend that all guests add travel insurance to ensure you don’t lose the amount already paid.
By taking out the Care4youHotel policy with our partner, you’ll be protected in the case of unforeseen circumstances or illness.
Contact us for more information.